Sunday, April 28, 2019

Kelsea Ballerini Concert

This past weekend Dalton and I were in Savannah for a conference. On the way home I realized that Kelsey Ballarini was going to be in Augusta later that night. Dalton and Jackson are going on a bear hunt to Canada in a few weeks, and I thought this would be a fun surprise for Mary Dalton! I was kind of worried she wouldn’t want to go with just me… But she was so sweet and super excited!!! I picked her up and we went home took a quick nap and got dressed!

It’s crazy to think that this time in a few months she will be able to drive me around!

Since our tickets were bought last minute I was not sure how great our seats would be… But we looked up and they were fabulous! Brett Young opened for her and he did a great job!!! 

We like Kelsea Ballarini before but after going to a concert we are huge fans! She is absolutely beautiful and so talented!

We had the best time!


Lots of fun memories were made! Thanks Big D for buying us tickets!!! ;) 

No comments:

Blog Archive