Monday, May 20, 2019

TJ Beauty Pageant

Once again, Mary Dalton  begged to be in the school pageant. I can think of 1783 things I would rather do than a freaking pageant. BUT!!! She absolutely loves dressing up and has the best time doing this… So here we were again. 
I think she was most excited that sweet Collins kate came to the pageant!
These two ladies are responsible for helping my children make it to ages 13 and 14...and Dalton and I not killing each other when they were little! Ha! We love our Sallie Ann and Gigi!!!!
I know I’m biased… But I have got two good looking children!!!
And this big man right here… She has him wrapped so tight around every single one of her fingers. He absolutely adores her and she adores him.
She’s still pretty crazy about this boy, too...


She placed second in the pageant, but she  will always be the most beautiful to me.

Most importantly, she had a great time, made lots of memories and had even more laughs! I admire so much about her. I’m very blessed and lucky that she’s mine!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive