Sunday, June 9, 2019

The End of Girl’s Week!

Well… Mary Dalton  and I survive 10 days without the boys! I should be home within the next hour and we cannot wait to see them! Although we did have a great time together... we stayed so busy!!! 

Thursday morning we woke up and we went to The Mall of Georgia. Whitney Sue  he went with us and it was such a fun day! 

These two girls have fun and matter where they go or what they do… And I absolutely love that!!!

Love!!!! 

We shopped all day ate a delicious lunch and supper. It was such a fun day and we got some great deals! We got home around 8:30 Thursday night and we were exhausted!! 

Friday morning came early and we had cheer at the school. I hired a choreographer to come and teach the girls three dances and this was the first lesson. They had a learn a lot in a two hour session but they did a good job!

After practice, we ride to Swainsboro and went to some of our favorite boutiques and had lunch. We stop by Gracie’s house on the way home and got to see their pet deer. They have this deer trying to come into their house! He even goes to the bathroom on a pad! I was kind of freaked out that Mary Dalton loved him!
Friday night was spent working on some school stuff and watching chick flicks with Mary Dalton👯❤️ and Gracie. We had tickets to go to a baseball game on Saturday but it got rained out. We opted for Japanese and a movie at home instead. Anlee and Brinson went with us. It was a monsoon… But we survived!

The boys did not have any service in British Columbia so I don’t have many pictures yet! I do know they called about 40 rainbow trout one afternoon and then had them for dinner. Dalton said they were delicious!!

Definitely the highlight of the week would be on June 3rd our 19th anniversary, Dalton and Jackson both killed a bear!!! This was really the trip of a lifetime for them and I know they made so many memories! I can’t wait for them to get home later tonight and tell us all about it and hear their war stories this week!!!


jackson’s bear had some type of color phase… I believe he’s getting it in a full body mount!


I have traveled pretty much all day today and I know they will be exhausted when they get here! I’m waiting up on them and I just finished the season premier of Big Little Lies!!! I have waited forever for this to come out and I’m so excited! After I read the book it drove me crazy not knowing how everyone ended up! Hopefully this will answer some questions...
Mary Dalton starts varsity basketball practice tomorrow and has cheer practice this week! Jackson and I both have doctor appointments in Augusta. Thankfully it doesn’t look like I’ll be missing out on any pool time… The weather looks awful so at least I won’t feel guilty for not being at home and enjoying the pool!!! 


I’m sure I will post again this week hopefully with lots more pictures of the 2019 bear hunt!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive