Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Back to The Grind...

It’s back to practices, school and schedules for us this week! I don’t officially go back to school until Monday, but we have cheer camp this week and football. All that to say, our lazy summer days are over. 

MD’s k4 teacher’s assistant sent me this last week....made my heart smile. There’s nothing like knowing your child’s teacher truly loves them. 

We squeezed in a day of errands and met Dalton for lunch. Jax chose to sleep in...no shocker there! 

The weather was cooler and Dalton and I went fishing twice. I caught NOTHING and he caught one each night. Beautiful views, but the fishing stunk! 

Saturday we went to AGS for crab legs and errands! 

Whitney got hurt at her softball game last week. MD went and spent the night with her Saturday night ya keep her company! This picture with Regina George photoshopped in had me dying!!!

Sunday afternoon, we got a few hours in the pool. These two swam and played like they were six! 


Busy, busy week ahead! We have quite a few things left to do/finish before school starts! 


No comments:

Blog Archive