Saturday, October 23, 2021

Life Lately

Deer season is in full swing at our house… I love to squeeze in time with my favorite hunter…

fall means lots of cabin time and cooking out… We put MD and Cameron to work on fry duty


Now that we are all vaccinated and Covid has what up we are glad to be able to be back in church! Mary Dalton has gotten involved with the youth group and is loving it!

As challenging as teaching can be… Not to mention tiring and confining… Still love that I get to teach my own kids…I get to know their friends and watch them grow and mature. As stressed as it makes me sometimes, I am so thankful for my job.

Collins Kate is playing T-ball this year and we went to watch her game. That was the most entertaining 30 minutes I have had in a long time! Two-year-olds playing T-ball is great comic relief after a long day.

Jackson’s class had a field trip to the waste water treatment plant last week. He is doing so well with his AP class this year.


I can’t believe that it is almost November! This year is flying by… I swear the older I get the quicker time goes by. I am doing my best to slow down and enjoy each day because I know how quickly they’re flying by

Blog Archive