Tuesday, January 4, 2022

January Things….

January has been interesting for us… Just when we were getting into the month Dalton came down with Covid. Thankfully he was not super sick, but definitely had a rough eight days.

Here’s a peek at what we did before that…
Susan Lane was in town and Dalton took her for her first deer hunt.

She really wanted to roast marshmallows and make s’mores  but it was raining so we had to use the grill. 

We have had lots and lots of warm weather! I am trying to be more intentional this year. More intentional with everything.. relationships, prayer time, being outside, being on my phone, etc. I’m trying to get outside every day and that are how tired I am. Walking the dogs has been some thing that has been on for me. I beg the kids to go with me… They usually take times just to make me happy.



We had one normal week at school…

And then the majority of the kids either got Covid or went on quarantine. Back to virtual learning…

That did leave time to be with my kids though!

We hosted a self-defense class for the high school girls last weekend.

They all did such a good job and have some awareness about what to do if they were ever in a kidnapping situation.

We did get to celebrate the national championship before everyone got sick!



Super thankful for the cabin! When Dalton got back from Dallas, he was sick and went straight to the cabin after he tested positive. He was able to rest and not be bothered by us and I didn’t have to worry about the kids catching Covid before we went to Disney. I would take food out there for him and we would sit on the porch and talk.


He’s finally feeling better and is going back to work tomorrow! I’m so thankful that it was not too bad for him!

No comments:

Blog Archive