Monday, July 17, 2023

Beach Trip with Tuttle Girls

Earlier this month, all of the girls on the Tuttle side met at Mexico Beach to spend a few days with my mama. She LOVES the beach and was looking so forward to us being together, watching the sunrise and listening to her praise music. Sweetest. Woman. Ever. 

We all got there on Thursday at 4 and went straight to the beach! 

It can be a challenge to get everyone together since all 7 of us have commitments/work/etc but this worked out perfectly and I am so thankful!! This interactive game board proved to be a crowd favorite for sure!!! 

I love this picture! Look at MD’s face…sheer joy!!! She was showing Mary Margaret and Tasha pictures of her babies she keeps. She adores those kids! 

The next morning, we were out on the beach early and ready for a fun day!!! 
The weather was GREAT!!! 

We went to dinner and had a delicious meal! 

Nana in the water with her girls! 

Ready for a fun night….

And the next morning…this happened. 

By the time I woke up, my mama was sick with a cold/respiratory virus, my dad was at home and tested positive for covid, my brother lost one of his nest friend’s to cancer and everyone was in need of going back home. 
By 10 AM, everyone was packed up and on the road. MD and I were feeling fine and stayed behind to clean up/check out/etc. the next day. We spent the day on the beach, had another yummy meal and finished it off with ice cream and a movie in bed. 


I hate our trip had to end so quickly, but that’s just life. Sometimes the Lord has other plans for your day. I think he knew I could use one on one time with this girl before she heads off to college in a few weeks! 

It was wonderful to be together, so much laughter!!! I hope we can do it again, soon!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive