Saturday, July 15, 2023

Senior Pictures for Jackson

Jackson had his senior pictures done while we were in Europe. I helped him get everything together and Sue-anna stood in as his mom during the session. 
We went to view the pictures last week! I had NO IDEA what to expect because I was not there…


Needless to say…I was blown away!!! How did my baby get so grown and handsome so fast!?!? 

This boy loves the coast. He would stay there everyday for the rest of his life if he could! 

This picture if one of my favorites. He looks likes Dalotn’s grandfather, Hugh, in this one. 
Oh. My. Heart. This boy….


When they were little, they played for HOURS in this tree, caught fiddler crabs, and played in the mud. There are so many good memories in this one picture.

This boy has my heart. He loves his mama and is going to make some lucky girl a wonderful husband one day! I am just so proud of the young man he has become! 

Our photographer outdid herself for sure! I had 29 pictures that I marked as “fives” when we viewed them!!! 


This may be my very favorite one! 



I am praying he has the best senior year and remains focused on this school work, makes good choices, and makes so many memories! 

No comments:

Blog Archive