Tuesday, August 8, 2023

And then there were three…

Mary Dalton is officially moved out and is living in Athens. The day came so quickly! She had everything packed and was very organized!

I really have done pretty good not crying. But when I saw this, I lost it. It was just all of her college stuff and then bandit,her raccoon, from when she was little. The days are definitely long but the years truly are short.

of course MD was beyond ready to be in Athens! She was dreading leaving her babies though! She is going to miss them so much!!!

The morning she left Lexi Lou came over to hug her bye. So sweet!

and of course her brother is going to miss her terribly. He’s so ready to be in college! 

She left before us because she needed to check in for sorority recruitment before we moved her in the dorm. 

We met her for brunch at Mama’s Boy. She had a detailed blueprint of the closet into exactly where everything was going. This may move in a breeze!

It was hot and a long day but we got her all settled in!

I am so thankful for Lucy Larkin!I pray they have the best year! Mary Dalton has been there three days now and she said that she absolutely loves Lucy Larkin! 

Their room is tiny but super cute! They are a five minute walk from downtown and have a great location on campus!

 You truly feel every emotion moving your child in to college. I am so proud, nervous, excited, anxious, etc. but I know that she is going to do great things!

She posted this on her Snapchat on their first night.
Home. 
And as much as I miss her, I would not want it any other way. 



No comments:

Blog Archive