Saturday, August 19, 2023

Start of School Fun

Well… We are finishing up our first full week of school at the Dowdy house. Mary Dalton has been to all of her classes at least once and I think she is getting into the groove of the college life! She absolutely loves it and I’m so thankful!

And I absolutely love this little doll! I am so glad that Mary Charles is in the “big” school this year! She makes me want to teach preschool again! 

Last week we had senior sunrise and the seniors took a class picture for the sports program. I am excited about spending the year with this group! 

Jackson is class president again this year but he volunteered to lead the devotion for senior sunrise and he did an awesome job. Lexi Lou also shared scripture and I was proud of them both!!!



he has no idea how much he is loved! 

Sweet friends 

Miss Jessica stopped by my class after dropping her little boy off and we got a picture of the seniors that were in her fourth grade class. It seems like yesterday!

The seniors helped the K4 students with the fire drill and tornado drill last week. 

and I got conned into being a sumo wrestler at the pep rally.

The seniors got paired with their K5 buddies and Jackson got Mason. We are excited to get to know him this year! 

One of the senior privileges is leaving for lunch every day. Several of the kids have been going to Shelby‘s house every day. They have no idea but these are the days that they are going to miss the most. 

The school year is off to a great start! I have the best schedule I have ever had in 20 years of teaching. I am looking forward to a great year! 

No comments:

Blog Archive