Sunday, October 1, 2023

Theta Parents Weekend

We were excited to get to spend some time with our girl a few weeks ago at parent weekend for her sorority! 

The band was back together! I miss the four of us being together so much! 

Lucy Larkin came with us! We all love her so much! 
I am so thankful for her! 

Big D learning to do the Theta sign…

we got to see the swans and enjoyed catching up with them. So thankful for Mary Dalton and Annie sweet friendship over the years! 

On Saturday we enjoyed lunch and some downtown shopping before MD headed to a tailgate.

She ran into Coach Hennessy and was excited to see him! 

Ready to cheer on the Dawgs! 

She saw her little buddy from school at the game! He was so excited to see her!

She came over Sunday morning and had brunch with us before we headed back to Wrens.


It was such a fun weekend and I loved having the four of us together again. I honestly think everyone has adjusted better than expected but I do not take any time I can spend with the kids for granted! 
The days were definitely long but the years flew by! I will ALWAYS soak up any chance I have to be with these two. 

No comments:

Blog Archive