Wednesday, October 4, 2023

October

I can’t believe we’re already wrapping up October! This month has been a busy one for sure! It started with a field trip with my sophomores! 

We went to watch Beans play football. We were so proud of him! He did such a great job! 

The Beta Club collected 50 birthday boxes and distributed those to underprivileged children in our county. It can be a lot of work heading up clubs, but it is very rewarding!!

Mary Dalton came home and we were able to watch Mary Charles play soccer! 

Sweet little Bobby just wanted to play football…

These sweet girls make my morning! They come in every morning to see me and get a sucker! Just precious!! 

We are busy with one act play! I am helping this year and I have enjoyed being with the kids, but I am worn out! They perform November 1!

Mary Dalton was so excited when she made her sororities dance team for Greek grand. It is a fundraiser that they do every year. They raised over $131,000! I bought a ticket and went to watch. I only got to see her for a second but I enjoyed it and will take any chance I can to see my girl!

I love this picture! She and her roommate are just the cutest!!!

I started a girls Bible study this year and we had a painting party a few Sundays ago. I love these girls so much! I’m so thankful I get to be a small part of their lives!

senior spirit day… Country versus country club. I would say Jackson was definitely out numbered!!! 

Fall and Christmas are definitely my favorite times of the year. It’s also oyster season which is all of our favorite!!! 




No comments:

Blog Archive