Sunday, November 5, 2023

All Things Fall

Just a glimpse at our past few weeks! My sweet friend Jeri had tickets to the Georgia Southern game and invited Clairissa and me to tagalong! We had the best time!

One of our spirit days was, “dress like your favorite senior“. Mary Charles dressed like Jackson! It made our day!

Mary Dalton has lived her very best life at UGA! She had a blast at frat beach! 

We are halfway through his senior year! I can’t believe it! We had his tux pictures made for the yearbook. He is so handsome and I am just so proud of him!

We celebrated  50 days of school with our K5 buddies! 

These two definitely keep me on my toes in the classroom! 

All of our teachers dressed up as a holiday for Halloween. We had some very creative costumes! Deinia  and I were a gingerbread man for Christmas.

Jackson dressed up as Miss Cathy and it was hysterical!



The seniors did trunk or treat for the elementary kids. These for all dressed up as teachers and they nailed it!!! 



Our school competed in one act play and one first runner up! I enjoyed working with them this year we had a great time!

That boy has my heart. 

Ready to perform! 











Jackson is still working at the law office and he is killing it if I do say so myself! He is such a quick learner and is helping Dalton tremendously!

One of Jackson ‘s good friends, Ty, signed to play baseball at Augusta State! We are so happy for him!

The “twins” were reunited! They spent a weekend together and enjoyed every second!!!

Love their sweet relationship!

We competed in One Act state! These two started laughing on stage at themselves. Oh how they’re going to miss one another!!!
I chaperoned jackson & will at a leadership conference. They were chosen to represent our school. They got to hear Ben Carson speak! It was a very cool experience! 




No comments:

Blog Archive