Monday, July 1, 2024

Nantucket

Hands down this has been my favorite vacation to date! We left the Sunday before Memorial Day to head to Nantcuket! 
It did not even seem real, it was beyond beautiful!!! 
We rented a house with The Atkinsons and Kelly insisted on this jeep for getting around! It was not necessary, the island is super walkable, but we used it anyway! 
Everywhere I looked, I felt like it was a movie! I also LOVE Elin Hildebrand so I got to see so many places she writes about! 
The food was the BEST! They did not serve saltines with the raw oysters, but DDD went to the store and made sure our meals were complete! 
There is nothing I love more than spending time with these three! 
Sister had SO many good meals! Both my kids love seafood and the lobster did not disappoint! 
Going off with another family can be tricky, but The Atkinson’s were SO much fun!!! 
The weather was phemonal and the shops were so much fun to browse! 
I mean at least once a day we talk about how good our food was on this trip! 
Anytime you can wear long sleeves or a sweater in the summer is a win in my book! 

Our house were perfect for 2 families! We enjoyed this little guitar every single night. Jackson would write a song about our day and sing it. We would DIE laughing! 
This was at Baryoshi! Holy Cow! The sushi was 10/10!!! 
We also went to Cisco Brewery and enjoyed drinks, lobster rolls, live music and great weather! 
I mean HELLO!!!! 
We loved dining at Lola 41!!! The atmosphere was unreal! 
Brotherhood of Thieves was also a favorite! 
We saw the nicest man and he agreed to give us a tour of the island on his boat! The girls were shopping but the adults and Jackson LOVED this!!! 
Cru was our last dinner spot! Ohhhh the views!!!! 

We also ate Breeze & Sailor Valentine and Brant Point Grille. We spent 5 nights of food, laughing, music, great weather, napping and reading! A PERFECT vacation! I will 100% go back any chance I get! 

No comments:

Blog Archive