Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

mary dalton & jackson have been super excited about celebrating valentine's day! they both woke up without any fuss this morning and got dressed so they could hurry to school!
Today was SUCH a special day for our 5th grade teacher (she took my spot when I left elementary). It was her 1st day back after finishing her chemo treatments for breast cancer ~ she has radiation left, but is back at work and doing great! We surprised her with flowers and a "No more chemo" song!
Mary Dalton 's class had a great time at their party today! They have 22 in her class, so she got LOTS of treats!

My sweet girl ~
She got hot and took her tshirt off from under her dress ~ I did not even care, I am just glad it is HOT! :)

My heartbreaker ~


Mary Dalton & Whitney Sue ready to pass out their cards ~
Our favorite teacher ~ Miss Sharon! It makes me sad to think that she will be leaving K5 soon! This year has been AMAZING and Mary Dalton has NEVER liked school until this year! I can't wait for Jackson to have his "turn" in her class!

Mary Dalton & Jackson both got fun gifts sent to them at school today ~ they each got a pillow pet from their Daddy,a cute personalized tervis tumbler filled with candy, as well as treat bags/gifts from some other special friends!
jackson showing off his loot ~ he had just fallen while playing Star Wars on the playground...and you can't see it, but skinned his head pretty good....needless to say, he was not real big on the idea of having his pic taken! ;)


It was a fun day ~ and to top it off, we went to the park afterschool and I was able to run while the children played! The weather is AMAZING and I am trying to enjoy every ounce of it while i can!
Hope you all had a happy valentine's day! :)








No comments:

Blog Archive