Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BiG nEwS fOr MaRy DaLtOn!!!!

Can you tell anything DIFFERENT about my girl???
She lost her other top tooth!!!!!
(She wants this to be a surprise to Suz and Sue-anna this weekend, so if yall are reading...act surprised please!) :)
She is talking so cute and making the BIGGEST mess when she eats, but she is so darn cute!!! We are having her pictures done soon to capture this sweet, precious face before her "big" teeth come in!
She is just growing up so fast! Last night, she was reading to us and I just looked at her in awe ~ like, "who is this PERSON, who is no longer a little baby, or a toddler, or even a "little" child???" I looked over at Dalton and just said, "Can you believe she is OURS?"
She is growing up so fast and I am truly trying to savor every minute of "little girl" time that I have left!



No comments:

Blog Archive