Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am Seeing GREEN!!!

Friday after school we headed to the coast for the annual St. Patrick's Day parade! The parade did not fall on the same day as opening day of turkey season, so dalton went with us for the first time! It is something EVERYONE needs to experience at least once. It's better than going to the fair ~ A TOTAL confidence booster...if you are feeling down about yourself, take a look around! I wanted to parade a sign around myself that read, "Just because they make that in your size, does NOT mean you need to wear it!"
Sallie Ann went with us! She finished up nursing school last week and we are so proud of her! :)
This was Jackson's 1st time to see his new room at the new house ~ he was soooo excited! Dalton's mom made the laundry room into a bunk room for them! They LOVE it! I can't wait to go this summer!
Mary Dalton was very excited to see Sue-anna!
dalton's mother is an AMAZING desinger! She has this house to a "t" ~ I love just to walk and look around! I LOVE how she used their pictures on the wall! We were trying to get the beautiful moon in the background, but no luck! It was HUGE and was reflecting off the water. It was the prettiest moon I have ever seen!


This is a (crooked) shot of our room! I LOVE the colors! :)


Mary dalton even talked Suz into climbing up onto the bunks!
There was a little festival we stopped by and MDD got to try out a marionette puppet...she was pretty good!

We enjoyed the morning sitting on the dock waiting on the parade! Are we GREEN or what!?

It was really hot at the parade ~ I started on my tan! :) The kids were coated in sunscreen and MDD even took her pants off! It was pretty steamy!

We loved the General Lee! I would even like to own this car! ;)
Enjoying time with my sweet, precious hubby!
All worn out from a good time ~ loaded up on beads and candy!
It was a SUPER fun weekend and I am glad dalton got to join us this year! :)













No comments:

Blog Archive