Friday, May 6, 2011

Honor's Day 2011

As I have mentioned, Mary Dalton was BEYOND excited about Honor's Day at school today! She woke up without a fuss and we got her all dressed!

Dalton was the official photographer since I was on the floor with my class. She was honored with a medal, a certificate and she also got a trophy for having the most AR points in K5! She was SUPER pumped about the trophy ~ Her name was on it so that made it even better! :)
We didn't have to ask her to smile for pics today! :)

Suz and Big Daddy came today and surprised her with a Nook Color ~ As soon as we got home we had to get books, songs and games loaded on it! She has already read 3 books! I think this was a GREAT gift idea! :)

And of course, Mary Dalton wanted a picture with her favorite "big girl" Alli Cobb!

And sweet Jackson was LESS than impressed with Honor's Day and the nook ~ poor thing, MDD has had THREE "graduations" from various schools/programs and he has yet to have one! We are already getting him pumped about K5 and AR ~ Should be interesting to see if he will have the most points in his class! ;)

It was a great day and I feel so blessed to work in a school like Thomas Jefferson Academy! I am beyond thankful for the wonderful parents and the people I work with that make our school successful!











No comments:

Blog Archive