Thursday, May 19, 2011

k5 Swimming Party!

Today was Mary Dalton's K5 swimming party! I wanted to go back and post some pics from last year's party ~ but decided that was more trouble than it was worth at this point! ;)

She has a wonderful group of children that are in her class and I am so thankful for that!

Our school is small, so she will be with this same group unti she graduates. I see my high schoolers and the lifelong friendships that they have made and I pray that Mary Dalton and Jackson will have the same!

It's been pretty chilly here in GA, but Mary D. was in the pool at 9 and pretty much swam until 2! I swear she would swim if there was ice in the water...she LOVES it! :)



Tomorrow is their last day of school! Jackson has a program in the morning and then he has a swimming party (not at our house!) and then Nana and Pawpaw will be here! It's hard to believe another school year is coming to an end!

It was a beautiful day and I sooo much enjoyed being able to be home and share in the fun with Mary Dalton! Can't wait for Jackson's party tomorrow! :)






No comments:

Blog Archive