Thursday, May 31, 2012

Goodbye May ~ Hello June!!!

To say that this house is quiet, would be a HUGE understatement! Mary Dalton is in Nashville this week with Sue-anna and Amos and our house is TOO QUIET!!! Jackson is lost without her! He has played his ipod, watched movies, swam, and played with his remote control cars...he has also facetimed her several times! We miss our girl, but know she is having a blast!!!
 

I can't believe June is here!!! I LIVE for June ~ 1st month of summer, swimming, homemade ice cream, cooking out, sleeping in....all my favorites!!!
A friend of mine came by today and Jackson was SO excited to have Alison to swim with him! I am just not as fun as "sissy!" He was supposted to have a firend over to play, but his friend got sick! He handled it very well and we are going to do something special tomorrow to make up for it!!!
He had to go back to Dr today to recheck his swollen lymph nodes....we are on day 6 on the Rx...they have not gotten any bigger or smaller. She did another round of blood work to keep an eye on his WBC count. It was "picture perfect" 2 weeks ago, so i am hopeful nothing has changed. He still seems to feel fine and is playing and eating like normal. He goes back on June 11th for another recheck.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yesterday, we were swimming and I was gathering our things up to come inside....somehow I managed to drop a can of any spray on my toe! I have had 2 babies and 4 surgeries...the pain was JUST as bad...no joke!! I cried like a baby!!! I have never had a pain like this that wont go away!!!
These pictures don't show the color well, but my toe is red/pink/blue/black. It even bruised the BOTTOM of my poor toe!!! I can't wear shoes and am limping around like an old woman! I am pretty sure the toenail will fall off soon...and I don't even care...Ijust want it to stop hurting! I have had some pain meds and that helps a good bit....hopefully tomorrow it won't be as sore!

We have a super fun day planned tomorrow for Jackson and Dalton and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend...as well as the return of miss priss!!! Sounds like fun! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive