Saturday, May 5, 2012

No Sew Curtain!!

Other than making a locker caddy and an apron in Home Ec ~ in 1993 ~ I have NO experience sewing! I would LOVE to sew and can think up all sorts of things to make and I LOVE to look at fabric, but other than that...nothing!

Enter Pinterest.

I had a friend give me a quote on a laundry room spruce up ~ it was more than I wanted to pay, so I decided I could do it myself...and I am working on it!!! I found this fabric at Hobby Lobby and fell in love with it! Read several different pins on no sew curtains and looked a friends' and went from there ~ And here is my creation!!!!
Perfect?
HECK NO! But! It's in the laundry room so no one sees it but me....and I did it for $14!
I bought fabric while in MS and Dalton's mother is going to make window treatments for our bedroom....when Jackson saw me making this he said,
"Are  you gonna do your room next?" ha! NO SON!

Amazing what you can create with staples, hot glue and safety pins! :)



No comments:

Blog Archive