Friday, June 8, 2012

What I'm Loving.....

I thought I would give a "shout out" to some of my newest finds...they may be "old" but they are new to me and some of my new favorite things!!!!

1.) Newtons Fruit Thins ~ I am not a big fig newton fan, but these are thin, crispy cookies. I think 3 have around 140 calories and 3 or 4 grams of fat...great snack! They are REALLY good with a little dab of peanut butter!

 2.) We swim a LOT ~ the kids HATE to dry off! I bought this for our cruise and we fell in love! The sunscreen goes on wet skin...not drying off....no waiting!
 3.) We stumbled across these at Home Depot ~ Bag clips that hang on the shelf in the pantry ~ saves space and keeps your chips fresh ~ LOVE it!
 4.) This may be the BEST BEST BEST find this year!!! I am Kemps #1 fan right now!!! This frozen yogurt in low in calories, fat and high in fiber...and IT IS HEAVENLY!!! We all FOUR love it ~ and we are hard to please! ;) Moose Tracks is my favorite, but strawberry and butter pecan are also close 2nds!
 5.) I bought a pair of J Crew shorts at a consignment store and they are by far my favorite pair of shorts I own ~ I actually have the pink ones! They go with more than you would think and are more fun than khaki! They can be washed, dried and worn...they have NEVER needed ironing! Woohoo!!  They aren't too short to make you look like a wanna-be college student, but not so long that you look like an old woman! ;) Perfect length!
6.) Ahhh...I see a theme here with the yogurt! We got a Tutti Frutti in Augusta and the kids and I can't go to AGS without going by here! They change the flavors up each week, so we love to sample the different flavors! The kids love to load up on all sorts of fun toppings, too!  

7.) When I saw PODS, I thought it was "gimmicky" if that's even a word....They were on sale and I had a coupon...I LOVED THEM!!! Mary Dalton washed clothes! There was no mess and it was so easy! I don't and won't buy them regularly (as of now) unless they are on sale, but I tried them...and loved them!


8.) Puddle Jumpers USED to be my favorite shoe for Mary Dalton, but now that she is almost 8 ~ gosh that seems so "big" ~ she needs a big girl shoe...and these Toms are PERFECT! I had to buy them on a whim when we were at a dance competition and the shoes she was wearing were rubbing a blister...she fell in love with them! I bought a silver pair and they are SO comfy! Not to mention, Tom's donates one pair of shoes to a child in need for each pair purchased! I want to get her some red ones for back to school!


9.) We have a Tako Sushi in Augusta and it is HEAVENLY. They serve asparagus tempora which will make you want to SLAP someone it is THAT good! I want to attempt to make this dish, but Tako Sushi does such a good job...I hate to even try!

10.) Dalton got a Green Egg and we LOVE it! We have grilled and grilled and plan to grill more this weekend! If you are thinking about getting one, it takes some getting used to, but the food is delicious once you figure it out!

No comments:

Blog Archive