Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!


We had a wonderful day today filled with lots of food, fun, friends and of course campaigning!!!
 For lunch we went to the annual Miller BBQ ~ I forgot my camera, but trust me...the chicken was SO good and there was some caramel cake and blueberry dessert that made EVERY step I ran SO worth it! It was delicious!!!
 We came home, cooled off, packed up and headed to Louisville for the fireworks! We went early with the golf cart and a cooler FILLED with boiled peanuts that we passed out to potential voters. I think we had a pretty successful night!
 When it started to get dark, we headed back to the car and met up with the Sims and Millers. We have been watching fireworks with the Sims for YEARS now! We look forward to it every year!
 Cooling off after soliciting!
 Mary Dalton & Whitney Sue were DYING to get the band and dance!!! These 2 put on quite the show! :)
 I have not seen Clairissa in a few weeks, so it was nice to catch up with her while we waited on the show. Her sweet baby who is 2 was in AWE at the fireworks!
 All the kiddos (minus Jackson...he was recording the show in his ipod) and me on the end watching the show!
 Dancing, dancing, dancing!!! They even got a "shout out" from the band!!!
I am so thankful for our community and the small town life that comes with it!!! We had a great 4th and are so thankful for our country and the men and women who serve Her!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive