Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Starting Off JULY with some FUN!!!

We started off July 1st with a BBQ after church! It was SO SO SO hot!!! Mary Datlon dressed Bitty and off we went! The kids and I left early and came home and swam!

 One of our favorite restaraunts has been closed for rennovations and had their grand opening Sunday! We went with Dalton's parents to McKinney's Pond for dinner ~ THE best fried shrimp ever!
 It took about 4 hours to get a table and get our food and praise God the children were sweet while we waited! The food was so good! Well worth the wait! :)
 Monday, we went with some friends to Spalsh in the Boro!
My 2 are the PERFECT ages for this particular water park! It was SO strange to let them walk around without me, but they did great and felt SO grown up! :)
 I have to say I was SHOCKED when Mary Dalton climbed up this slide right by herself! I did it once and I have to admit my heart was BEATING out of my chest! I was nervous!
 She LOVED it!!!
 She recruited Jackson to do it and he loved it as well!
 They had 3 tunnel slides which they also enjoyed! Mary D. was much to cool to ride with her mama, but Jackson begged me to ride with him!
 This was right before we FLIPPED out of the tube...he knew it was coming bc he is holding his nose! ha! His knee hit my head...I don't know HOW we managed that accident without stitches!! It hurt!!
 We played about 5 hours and then headed home then to Augusta to work on Dalton's campaign!
 They had SO much fun and I promised them that would make another trip to the water park before school starts back!!!
We have taken it easy today and are so thankful for the rain we are getting as I type! We are SUPER excited about BBQ and fireworks tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive