Thursday, September 20, 2012

Party for SEVEN!

(I meant to post this earlier this week!!!)
This is Mary Dalton standing by the board for Dance Student of the Month ~ goooo MDD! :)
 
 Tonight we met some sweet friends for dinner...I should have known it was going to be a wild time when I walked in and realized we had a party of 7...and 5 of them were kids! Yikes!!!
At least we were early, so they weren't crowded! ;)
 Truthfully, the kids were really good! They were just excited and couldn't quit giggling...or crying as seen above! ha! It's so funny ~ when you YOUR child is the one crying you feel your heartbeating out of your chest, like everyone is staring at you thinking why can't you control your child, etc....
BUT!!!! When it is NOT yours, you just sit back and relax (and thank God yours are quiet!) ha!
 
Poor Clair was worn OUT by the time she wrestled a tired 2 year old, but it was great to see her catch up over a SUPER quick supper! ;) And it reminded me that I don't miss those "high chair" days AT ALL!
 
We are looking forward to what I hope(!!!) is a relaxing weekend!!! No major plans other than church...we will be traveling for the next 2 weeks, so I am hoping to spend some time at home! 

No comments:

Blog Archive