Saturday, September 1, 2012

Yummy Dip!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE a good dip!!! BooMama is having a "Diptacular" so I thought I would play along! My sister recently moved in next door to BooMama and she just adores her! Can't wait to meet her when we get to AL for a visit!

This dip is one my mama used to make anad put on bread for showers ~ I like it on wheat thins!
"Party Dip"
2 packs of precooked bacon (mama fried her own...I buy it already done!)
1 bunch of green onions
3/4 cup mayo
1 Tbps sugar

Mix together, chill. YUMMY!!!

I also LOVE salsa!!! I love to mix it with a block of cream cheese (use a mixer) ~ easy and oh so good!

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

NO WAY! Tasha moved next door!?!?!?! She is one of my favorite bloggers.

Amber said...

She did! She also teaches at Emily's school ~ small world!!!

~Violet~ said...

Yum, I can't wait to try your dip recipe, it sounds delicious! I'm always looking for something new to take to our football parties (Roll Tide!), church functions, you know all the social events we Southerners have. Ha!

I love me some Boo Mama!!!! She is one of my favorites.

I've been reading your blog for some time & I cannot remember if I linked to you from Boo Mama, Kelly's Korner, or who, sorry...I enjoy reading about your family adventures, I have three kids of my own so I can relate to so many of your stories. Have a great day!

Blog Archive