Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to the Grind....

We have had a great first week back to school!!! Mary Dalton loves 3rd grade and is LOVING picking out her clothes for school each day, picking out her bow and jewelry...and then instructing me on how to fix her hair! 
Jackson said, "I think Miss Debbie thinks I am in special ed or something!" ~ I asked why and he said, "She made me write my ABC's!" ha!!! He is bored out of his mind, but I told him it would pick up soon!
 
Side note ~ I tried for 10 mins to do this yoga stretch...he came right in and bam! he was in it! Getting old!!!! 
MISS Miggins is doing well! She is still very wild and not ready to be handled a lot, but Jackson is being very patient and working with her! He let her roll in her ball some! 

Needless to say ~ School is wearing all 3 of us OUT!!!
5 a.m. comes EARLY when we have been staying up til 10:30-11:30 and sleeping in all summer! Jackson was out at 7:30 last night and Mary Dalton at 8:00! I am SO looking forward to the weekend!!!  
Marti Ann and Mary Dalton wanted to swim after school, so we enjoyed the pool for about 2 hours today! It was the perfect day for swimming!!!! I hope this weekend's weather will cooperate, too! 
Our house we have been renovating, is officially on the market! We finished JUST in time for me to go back to work! Now we are just praying it sells quickly!
It's been a busy week, but once again I am so thankful that I can work at a school that I love, have students that I adore, be with my own children, and LOVE what I do! Truly the best job!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive