Monday, September 16, 2013

"30 Posts from Pinterest" ~

Not too long ago, I found a pin on pinterest that had 30 different topics to blog about ~ for your children. I document lots of things that they do, but these topics will let them know things about me that otherwise they may not know or remember when they are older! (I have one blog book and need to order 2..possibly 3 more to fit all my pics and posts in....but I still haven't done it!) So, I thought I would post one of them every week or so ~
Today's Topic is 20 Random Facts About Your Mom~
1.) I was born on Labor Day and it was opening day of dove season ~ Pawpaw had to miss part of his dove hunt! ;)
2.) I broke my arm twice and sprang it once.
3.) I ALWAYS wanted to be a mother. My favorite toys were dolls when I was little.
4.) I hate orange flavored things but love oranges.
5.) I am a candle snob! LOVE a good candle and I have a stock pile at all times!
6.) I was never scared of heights unti I bungee jumped when I was 15.
7.) I get HORRIBLY sea sick!
8.) The beach is my favorite vacation spot.
9.) If I could only have one fashion accessory for the rest of my life it would be earrings.
10.) I always thought I would have a house full of children ~ 3 at least, but more like 4 or even 5.
11.) My first concert was New Kids on the Block in New Orleans, LA.
12.) I am TERRIFIED of a bird and a mouse!
13.) I am not scared of snakes.
14.) I have taught every grade in some capacity ~ K3-12th EXCEPT 2nd and 6th!
15.) I was saved at "junior camp" ~ a church camp in north MS that our church hosted every year.
16.) 3 "biggies" occured in my home church ~ Parkway Baptist ~ I was baptized there, graduated in the church, and married there!
17.) You Daddy and I "seriously" dated about 7-8 weeks before we were engaged.
18.) I love to make lists and organize things!
19.) My favorite holiday is Easter, favorite season is SUMMER!!!
20.) If Mary Dalton would have been a boy she would have been Jackson David. If Jackson would have been a girl he would have been either Hattie Ann or Sarah Sykes.
 
That was a LOT harder than I thought! Random things in my head can be a scary thing! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive