Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust....

Sunday night ~ of course AT BEDTIME ~ Jackson comes down stairs and says something is wrong with Miss Miggins ~ who replaced Mr. Miggins...
I went upstairs and checked on her and poor thing was laying on her side gasping for air...
Needless to say she has moved on to the great hamster wheel in the sky~
(he did ask me if we could do CPR ~ ummmm.....no.)
So....last night we loaded up to get a 3rd mini hamster...
 
We made a quick stop by McAlister's for supper ~ We love this place! Dalton and I ate here ALL the time when we were first married...it was literally in our backyard and I am sure that they lost money when we moved! The one in Augusta was not very good when they first opened, but they have worked out all the kinks and it is delicious! There was a great breeze and NO bugs so we ate outisde!
Their sweet Daddy took them by Toys R Us to get more bands for their Rainbow Looms ~ I bought these for the kids in the summer and they LOVE making them! Their friends at school have started making them too! Kinda like the friendship bracelets out of yarn we used to make...but much prettier and of course require more materials and money! ;)
We went to Pet Smart and let Jackson pick out his new hamster...I have to say I grew to like Mr. Miggins...he was so docile and Jackson played with him ALL the time....Miss Miggins was more rat like...she scurried around all the time and was always climbing up the cage walls...kinda freaked me out...
Jax tried and tried to "tame" her but girlfriend was WIDE OPEN!
The new hamster seems more like Mr. Miggins...I guess we will see...
He was SO happy to get her in the cage and get everything set up. He named her Muffin. I think he's trying to stick with "M" names! :)
Let's hope three times is a charm....

No comments:

Blog Archive