Friday, September 20, 2013

Pintrest Post #2 ~ 3 Fears...

I am not really a fearful person, but there are certain things I am scared to death of ~
1.) rats or mice ~ I can thank my mama for this one! I am TERRIFIED of having one in my house! HATE them ~ Jackson's hamster has helped a *tiny* bit with this, but I still would rather have a snake in my house any day of the week!
 
2.) Birds ~ When I was three, we were at my grandparent's house in FL and I remember I had on a yellow bikini. They had a pet turkey and for some reason he flew toward me and started pecking my bellybutton ~ I can't make this stuff up ~ Grandpa Tuttle got the gun and shot him...and then we had turkey. STILL can't stand birds...they are so unpredictable and the whole wing thing just freaks me out!
 
3.) I am also scared/fearful of parking lots. I have a fear that one my children will get ran over. They are 9 and almost 8 and I STILL make them hold my hand. When you are at Target and see a lady with two teenagers holding her hand...that'd be me! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive