Monday, December 30, 2013

Enjoying Our Christmas Break!!!

We have been busy bees since Christmas ended, but we are enjoying it SO much!!!
Thursday, Mary Dalton & I had a "Girl's Day"  ~ shopping and having lunch. She had some Christmas money and gift cards and we had the best time using them! She is growing up so fast, but is SO much fun!
Friday, the new trampoline got put up! They had a blast on it until the rain came! They are LOVING it ~ and I may or may not DOMINATE at"Dead Man" ;)
We packed up Friday afternoon and headed to the cabin! We enjoyed a low key weekend playing Christmas games and with new toys! I helped Jackson with his new microscope and he caught on quicker than some of my high school students do! He is a professional and was collecting specimens to look at ~ which made my day!
Saturday ~ we bundled up and rode the 4 wheelers ~ Jackson was SO cute on his following Dalton everywhere he went! He is growing up fast too, but is so man-like all of the sudden....into hunting, sports, cologne (Lord help my allergies!)....he ADORES his Daddy and wants to follow him around!
Priss rode with me ~
I was trying to stay warm...she was worried about being fashionable...
because we see so many people on our farm while riding 4wheelers on dirt roads...
Sunday ~ I took the kids to a birthday party for one of Mary Dalton's friends...
it was rainy and cold so I was thankful to get them out of the house!
Mary Dalton did SO good skating!!! Jackson has always been pretty good, but MDD needed some work! She "got the hang of it" and was flying!!! She is pretty bruised today, but I was VERY impressed with her improvements! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive