Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Don't Ever Grow Up....

Yesterday while I was running on the treadmill, Mary Dalton came in with her dolls and wanted to play. I usually watch TV while I run and they know not to bother me....but I let her in and watched and listened as she played. 
Precious girl ~ so imaginative still...she just talked and talked to those dolls. 
She is growing up so fast....this time next year she will be 10 1/2 ~ she may not play with dolls anymore or wear that big hair bow that is her trademark! 
I want to take in and enjoy as many of these moments as I can....
Sweet Jackson was SO excited that Dalton grilled the turkey he killed for part of our Easter lunch.
He thinks his Daddy hung the moon ~ and that his Daddy knows everything and can fix anything...
Please don't grow up too fast...
I want to hear them giggle, see them play outside until they stink SO bad that I can hardly stand it, listen to them talk at night when they are SUPPOSED to be going to sleep, judge MD's dance competitions for her dolls, help Jackson with his animal trapping....
I want to remember these days because they are going by so fast!!! 
I want them to stay "little" as long as they can! 

No comments:

Blog Archive