Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Week 27 ~ #dailydowdypic


Since my phone took a swim in the pool...I lost all my pics! I had to screen shoot this weeks pics but managed to get it done! 
Day 185...fourth of July was spent in bed with the crud! :(
Day 186...


Day 187...


Day 188...
Day 189...

Day 190...

And that was easy!!! The days events showed up in my screen shot! ;)
Just for fun here's a few more from the week...


Glorious day!!!! Summer reading projects/books are DONE!!!!! 

And....
Dalton and I are kid-free for the first time in 9 years!!! We've been off alone but it's always work related!!! Not the next few days...no commitments, schedules, or plans!!! So super excited!!! Please pray for good health, safety,and  traveling protection for the kids and my mom/my sister as they keep the kids!!!! And for us too!!! :) can't wait to share all about our fun!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive