Thursday, December 11, 2014

Week 49~ #dailydowdypic

Day 338 ~
Christmas Crafting after school ~
Day 339 ~
Good thing these blizzards were THICK! :)
Day 340 ~
Mary Dalton's first basketball game this year!
Day 341 ~
Lights of the South with The Millers ~
One of my favorite annual traditions!
Day 342 ~
Sweets with Santa at TJA is another one of our favorite things to do this time of year!
Day 343 ~
Of all things to have...Jackson had an outer ear infection similar to swimmer's ear ~
Poor thing!!! He's on the mend now!
Day 344 ~
I hosted a Cookies & Cocktails party for 9 of my VERY favorite ladies ~ and this was the only picture we took at the VERY end of the night!!! We had too much fun to stop and take pics! I am so thankful for my sweet girlfriends!!!
Only 3 weeks left in 2014 and lots of fun stuff on the horizon! :)
 


No comments:

Blog Archive