Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Dalton/Daddy!!!

On this day 39 years ago ~ Dalton was born ~ and I am pretty sure that the world has not been the same since!
I love this man more than life itself.
Lots of my friends say that their husbands are not their best friends...and they think that it would be weird if your best friend was your husband...well..we are weird! He TRULY is my best friend! I would rather be with him than anyone else in the whole world.
 
He makes life fun. Every. Single. Day. Even when he is in a "mood" or has a bad day ~ he is still cracking jokes and making things interesting around our house! He makes us ALL laugh...ALL the time!
He takes care of us. He works COUNTLESS hours as an attorney, manages close to 20 rental houses, pays all the bills, manages the farm, and still makes time for us! I rarely have to worry about things, because he has already either got it handled or has a plan to get it handled...
and for that I am thankful!
He is the BEST Daddy!!!
He is there to support the children in their activities every chance he gets.
He plays with them.
He kisses all over them and tells them how much he loves them and how proud he is of them.
And my two ~
they ADORE him.
I am beyond blessed to call this man my husband.
Happy Birthday Dalton! We love you and are glad you belong to us!!! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive