Thursday, March 31, 2016

Weekly Happenings...

Tuesday night, our county had one of four forums for the upcoming election. Both children went with us to this one...and it was a great experience for them. Thankfully, Dalton is running unopposed, but he still spoke and did a great job! We are so proud of him! 
He was just named as Judge for a local city and we are super proud about that, too! 
He works so hard and takes such good care of us! 
He's the best! :) 
After the forum, both kids wanted to sit at the Judge's Bench...
Jackson was up first and knew EXACTLY what to do! 
Mary Dalton ~ I am pretty sure this is the first duck face and peace out sign ever thrown from behind the bench...
Leave it to MD ~ 
Wednesday was cap and gown picture day at school! 
I can't believe this year is almost over! I hate to see this group go! 
They are PRECIOUS and I will miss them so! 
and just for laughs...
I told Dane he looked like a Jehovah's Witness ~ 
so he grabbed the Bible and put on his backpack! ha! 
After school, we went home and started packing for our spring break trips. After that ~ 
We headed to the farm. 
I LOVE these sweet little cows! They are always right beside our gate and I just love that they are there for me to look at and enjoy...not feed or care for! ;)  
Mary Dalton got right to business on the porch organizing her nail polish. 
I love to watch and see what they do while we are there...we have Direct TV but 99% of the time, they find something else to do. We all love it there! 
And this is what I have been waiting on ~ 
Tah-dah!!!! 
My bathtub is FINALLY hooked up and working!!! 
We are getting closer and closer to having all the small stuff done! I took my first bath in this cast iron tub last night and it was the BEST bath I think I have ever had. 
Pure HEAVEN!!!

Until this turd was under my bed and scared me to death!!!! 
We have 1 1/2 days left of school and we have TEN days off ~ then the countdown to summer will be on!!!
We are packing up and trying to get ready to get out of town...
and this popped up on my news feed! 
My body may not be spring break ready, but my brain is....
I can't wait! :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive