Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Life Lately ~

has been WIDE OPEN...
cooler weather is on the way and I can't WAIT!!! 
It was 90 today ~ seriously...I want to lather up in banana boat and lay by the pool...
Inside my house ~ I am TRYING to pretend it's fall...
Daisy is swimming everyday! 
Bless her sweet self ~ she is WIDE open...
We thought that she might need a friend...
soooooo.....
Meet Bo! 
We can't WAIT to bring this nugget home after Thanksgiving!!! 
Sunday MD and I went to Sunday School before heading to do a service project with the SGA ~ 
She is looking older and older everyday ~ 
I miss those smocked dresses and the biggest issue was what doll she was going to play with....
I met some of my students and we painted the ramp at the K3 building ~ 
I know I say it all the time but I have THE best students!!! 
MD was a big help, too!!! 
This week has been busy with dance, appointments, and PTO meetings ~ I have NOTHING  to do tonight and I can't wait!!! Hunting season starts for Dalton on Friday so I will be an official hunting widow once again! 

No comments:

Blog Archive