Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Life Lately ~

Life lately has been jam packed...not surprised there...that seems to be how we roll! 
However, last Friday, we had NO PLANS!!! We went to the cabin after school and I had TONS of magazines, my candles and diet coke...
PERFECT night to me!!! 
We are still tweaking things at our cabin ~ the rails were put up last week and hopefully we will move the fridge soon to its new location and get a bigger table! We are planning a big Christmas party there so we are trying to get things finished up! 
MD had Maggie spend the night ~ we were so excited to have cool weather that we HAD to make Smores! It's our favorite in the fall...and our first time all year! 
Sunday was filled with church, a serious nap, and then helping with the youth supper, followed by an organ concert...not to mention getting ready for our LAST week before Thanksgiving break!!! Woohoo!
While MDD was at dance on Monday, Jackson was dying to make Daisy "pupcakes" for her birthday which is 11/15 ~ I let him have it at and he did a GREAT job! 
They smelled so good and I really wanted to eat one...they had carrots, honey, flour, and eggs...cream cheese icing! 
That's a lucky dog!!! :)
Tuesday was BUSY!!! I am heading up our school's spelling bee, instructing a CPR class for teachers, in charge of the junior's ring ceremony breakfast, and all the normal duties that come with teaching...I HATE to bring papers home, but I have had to work at home every night for the past week...I am DETERMINED to be done by Friday and take a whole week off! 
After school, we loaded up on stuff for our Operation Christmas Child boxes! 
We are heading to TN to see some family this weekend! The kids will go from there to MS with my parents for the week! I am hoping to get MOST of my shopping and wrapping done while they are gone and have some fun with my first love, too! :) 
So much to be thankful for! 

No comments:

Blog Archive