Sunday, July 1, 2018

Catch ya later June...

Well June sure did fly by!!! We are in our last month of summer and my "to do" list is LONG and I working hard to get all my projects done before school starts! I also have THREE new text books, so I am studying in between my pool time and my projects!!!

We arrived back in GA on 6/3 ~ Nana was at our house waiting on us! We left on 6/4 to go Jekyll Island ~ I helped choose the new Teacher of the Year and also reviewed Master Teacher portfolios! Nana and Mary Dalton tagged along and enjoyed the beach while I worked! 
My sweet mama ~ 
Love her so much!!! 
We had a great time together for a few days!! 
After that trip ~ it took me WEEKS to get caught up on laundry and unpack! 
Our pool has been filled almost everyday with sweet friends enjoying summer with us!!! 
Mid June ~Mary Dalton left for cheer camp at GSU! 

While she was there, we took Jackson to the coast ~ just the 3 of us! 
We had a great time and this kid fished nonstop!!! He lost a pole to a shark and made so many memories! I literally read and watched him fish for two solid days! It was great! 
He wanted a shark SO bad ~ He caught TWO and was tickled over it! 

Saturday morning I went to pick MD up from camp and watch their routines! They actually won 4 awards and got a bid to cheer/dance at The Orange Bowl in Orlando! They were pretty excited about this! 
8th grade girls ~ 
I can't wait to watch them cheer! 
We also celebrated our other favorite girl ~ Whitney Sue's 13th birthday!!! We ADORE this sweet girl!!! I am so thankful she and Mary D have each other!!! 
Sweet Elizabeth came and kept the kids while Dalton and I went to Savannah ~ or provided them with a taxi service ~ they really can keep themselves! ;) We enjoyed having her for two weeks with us!!! She helped me DJ at the party! ;) 
Jackson REALLY enjoyed her! Mary Dalton went to the coast to help with Susan-Laine, so Jax &Lilly had a lot of time to hang out! He adores her and she is so sweet to him! 
Baby Chance came to swim and was a fan of the pool!!! 
I just adore this little thing!!! 

We see these kids ALL the time playing kick ball. They never have shoes. 
They never have drinks. They are never fighting. It was SOOOO hot last week and there they were playing so nicely. We went and got ice cream for them and took it to them. I told them I noticed how sweet they always play... 
You would have thought we gave them $100. They were SO appreciative! Sweet children! I hope to treat them again soon! 


We enjoyed LOTS of cabin time ~ grilling and fireworks GALORE!!! Jackson loves fire as much as his daddy...and that's a LOT!!! 

We finished out the month with a trip to Dairy Lane and a firework show in Davisboro! 
Fun month with my favorite people! :) 

No comments:

Blog Archive