Saturday, January 5, 2019

Mary Dalton’s WDW Trip!

This summer, Mary Dalton‘s cheer squad won a bid to cheer  at the citrus bowl in Orlando! I left the Friday after Christmas and we’re gone until this past Wednesday. She had the best time! I knew from the beginning that I would not be going… I was all for her going but I was not using my Christmas break for Disney. I love a Disney cruise but Disney World is not my favorite! Thankfully, one of my friends said that she could go with them… And let me tell you she had the best time with them!!! 


She was pretty tired when she got home! They started early and had cheer basically until after lunch every day and then they shut the park down every night.

She had not been to Disney in a few years so she was excited to see everything again! We wondered if their Bitmoji is on Snapchat would show up with Mickey ears… I was so excited when they did! ;) 
The game was on New Year’s Day. They had to be there super early! Brandy sent me this picture of Mary Dalton and Brooke! 

Pretty girls all ready  to dance!!!

2018 JV Cheer Squad 
This girls worked so hard fundraising for this trip! I think the trip was around $1000 a girl. And I only paid around 250… They worked really hard!!! 
They had so many beautiful pictures of Disney decorated for Christmas! I’m so glad Mary Dalton got to go and experience this!!! 

I huge thank you to the Hiebert’s for taking such good care of my girl!!! 


No comments:

Blog Archive