Monday, April 22, 2019

Prom 2019



Another prom season is in the books!! This year‘s theme was a night on the red carpet. The juniors it a great job decorating! Everything was beautiful. It won’t be too long before my two are going to prom!!! 


We got there early of course to get some pictures with some of our favorite people!


Oh how Mary Dalton and Jackson love graci rae!  She and Mary Dalton have got to be very close this year! We are thankful she’s not going far after school so we will still be able to see her! She looked stunning of course! 


And when in the world did Jackson start looking like he was 16 years old!?!   

This is probably my favorite picture of the whole night! These three are always up for a good time!

Sydney Clair looked drop dead gorgeous in green!!! 

Dalton and I were asked to be chaperones again. I think this makes 13 years that we have chaperoned. Two years we skipped out. This is the last year he will chaperone...He was miserable the whole time! The freshman boys were the servers and Brinson white at our table. I sent this to Mary Dalton  and said, “I stole your date!”
my real date… Who was not enjoying the music...ha! 

Not old enough to go to prom yet, but certainly the cutest couple I saw were  these two!!! 

On Saturday night they use the same prom set up, but had a middle school dance. Mary Dalton really didn’t want to go, but we made her go to support the school… Not to mention it was her last middle school dance. I have to say I know I am biased, but they were looking pretty handsome and beautiful!

Theses two boys are so much fun!!! 

And of course we had to get a picture of the Shellman Bluff group! Lots of memories with these four!

This was a quick picture of a few of the eighth graders that were there… Many more came later!! 
Mary Dalton and Whitney say were excited to see their friends from Brentwood! By color coordinated so well!

These two…
There’s so much I could say. They are thick as thieves. Truly, they are the very best of friends. They know each other in and out.


It was a fun night with the DJ and lots of good food! I am so thankful for school and all the opportunities that our children have!


No comments:

Blog Archive