Thursday, May 30, 2019

Summer at Last!

Oh sweet summertime how we’ve missed you! Although I have not officially had one day to sleep in late yet… It’s so nice to have some downtime!

I love having a house full of teenagers! Last week they had one of the boy he’s a surprise party. I made sausage dip and got wings… And they were happy as they could be!

This picture is so sweet to me. These two girls have no clue how lucky they are that they found their best friend when they were five years old in a cow trough. They love each other so much and I have the sweetest friendship of any two people I know. I also love that Whitney‘s mom is my best friend. Mary Dalton and I love those girls!!!!



Flash back to the cow trough!!! 

I hope our kids will always feel comfortable bringing their friends over. My parents were really good about letting me have people over and not being all in our business… Or what we thought was important business at the time! They are all so sweet and I’m so thankful that my kids have such good friends! 

Brinson was super proud of his mad braiding skills… Bless his heart he worked for about 30 minutes to get this done. 

Then felt the need to re-create the family portrait behind them. ;) 


The boys are gone for the week. They are in Canada hunting bears. Mary Dalton and I are enjoying a week at home with some day trips here and there. Theyve only been gone two days and I already miss them so much but I know they are having a blast!!   

No comments:

Blog Archive