Saturday, June 1, 2019

Cheer Camp

One of my duties as the cheer coach was to hold a junior Jags cheer  camp. The other lady helping me Coach and I both wanted to do this as soon as school got out so we wouldn’t have it on our to do list this summer. Tuesday a morning we were at the school bright and early to greet our campers!!!
I really do have the best of both worlds. I have a job that I love and I’m with my children every day. Since I am the cheer coach, I get to be with Mary Dalton and her friends and really get to know them and know what’s going on in their lives! 
Mary Dalton worked with the girls going into first grade… And let’s just say she definitely will not be going into education. 

Of course she found a few little girls that she fell in love with! This was a great experience for girls and I hope they realize how much these little children look up to them! 
Mary Dalton  and her big sister from the cheer squad! Sweet girls!!!

my cheer squad for  this year....
So far it is gone so much smoother than I ever anticipated and we have had not one ounce of drama! I sure pray it stays that way!!! I have been so much fun to work with I am looking forward to a very fun year!!! 



No comments:

Blog Archive